Monday, August 4, 2008

Homemade acne cure and asian acne herbs

Pigmented acne scars happen when the skin turns dark purple or brown after a cut or other minor irritations on the skin, but are more often the result of cystic acne. Eliminating acne scars using techniques such as dermabrasion raise the risk of the skin becoming infected or reforming with an unsightly skin colour that can look as bad as the scarring you were trying to get rid of.
• True acne vulgaris may be caused due to pregnancy and polycystic ovary syndrome. Now, you can't do much about that, so bear the acne with a smile.
OK well that was simple wasnt it? I bet thats something you have never heard about right? Yea I know, but try it for a few weeks and you will be amazed. If you need any more help or want to learn some more of my secrets feel free to check out my bio box below as it has a link back to my site. I wish you luck in your quest to find natural remedies to clear a face of acne.
transptrouv.blogspot.com
tags: what to not eat to not get acne, are negative emotions causing my acne, natural facial cleanse for acne and spots for black women

No comments: