Monday, August 4, 2008

Proactive acne treatment and natural scar acne treatment

Well, I tried many different acne treatments for a matter of years and spent a lot of money doing so. And none of these treatments helped at all. I eventually started to research the link between acne and food, and this is what lead to me clearing my acne completely...
Most of the time I was angry and frustrated each time something I tried, failed. Well one day, something I tried out actually worked. And I kept building and adding on to it. Before I knew it, I had a series of steps that were foolproof.
Other natural methods of curing acne include using tea tree oil for pimples and lemon juice as an astringent. These methods are simple yet effective. They can be done in addition to your regular skin care routine.
pleeeianpostep.blogspot.com
tags: acne cream on lips, acne and redness face wash, pictures of atrophy from acne treatment

No comments: